Luis and the Cloud Sigs Luis and the Cloud Sigs

Sheep!

Is that a reference to my old sig at the end? I don't entirely get it.
Funny movie though, good job!

Kart-Man responds:

Yep, 'twas a reference. I was hoping someone would catch that! :)

Thanks for the 10 (this goes to all the rest of you, too!)

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Good but..

I really liked the idea and some of the animations were excellent but there were quite a few that brought the quality down.

My biggest issue, and this applies across nearly all of them, is that people kept bleeding. A lightsabre automatically cauterizes any wound it creates meaning it never leaves any blood.
Even when darth maul gets chopped in two, you never see any blood!

Couk TV Couk TV

I'm gonns vote five because you went to my school

Good job james. I didn't know you animated. THis is Kester by the way.

ww2 flight stick&amp;lt;1&amp;gt; ww2 flight stick<1>

Nice

I couldn't see the point of using sticks. i am presumaing that u traced most of the aircrafts. if that's true i dont see why u dint simply trace some humans as well, i think it would have improved the piece, and wouldnt of been too hard as the sticks werent actually animated.
Also i think you should find a perspective tutorial because it was vastly off when looking at the crossing runways. I really hope that helped

cheaterx51 responds:

okay thnx for the comment

2004 | Timefight 2004 | Timefight

Incredible!

Geez! that must have taken some planning! one of the most original and interesting fights I've seen on NG. I am very impressed you managed to work around all the time travel. i watched ur other time travel things, they r vvery cool too, but hella confusing.

Black Ops: Virus Black Ops: Virus

Rocks!

I really loved the speedy way it moved. a very interesting way of missing out drawing hundreds of separate frames. i think maybe the base should have exploded at the end or something, to explain why he put the disc in their machine, i mean, shudn't he hav removed it afterwards or something? apart from that, it kicked ass

Mobey the Mouse Mobey the Mouse

Very nice

i thought it was very cute and nice. pretty smooth animation, plot, and humour. yeah i thought it held together well. i would strongly suggest adding sound tho as it will improve it immensely.

thanks

Andrew-Buckley responds:

thanks heh all my other silly animations are violent i decided to make a nice one. thanks

Blood Shot Ep 2 Blood Shot Ep 2

i dint like it

it was really short.
It was just a zombie film, which has been done lots.
The guy that turned into a zombie just lloked stupid.
the plot didnt hold together very well.
no music